(under the auspices of the European Society for Analytical Philosophy – ESAP)
The aim of the Karlovy Vary symposia was to mediate a discussion between the various trends of contemporary analytical philosophy and to present the Czech philosophical public with its preeminent practitioners. The symposia included lectures for the wider public and were often followed by lectures in Prague by leading analytical philosophers. The proceedings of contributions were published by Kluwer Academic Publishers, CSLI Stanford and Filosofia.
- 1998: Swimming in XYZ - Philosophy of Hilary Putnam (grandhotel Pupp)
- 1996: Interpreting Davidson (grandhotel Pupp)
- 1995: Questions from Quine (grandhotel Pupp)
- 1994: Reference (grandhotel Pupp)
- 1993: Meaning (hotel Termal and hotel Bristol)
- 1992: Sense and Reference One Hundred Years Later (hotel Bristol)